Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Timely Tuesday - Happy and Sad

People that are considered a green thumb usually can keep fresh flowers for a very long time.
They also said that you should talk to your plants, etc.  Well the flowers that my MIL gave to me on Easter were very pretty.  But when my daughter left last Sunday, it got all droppy and got bent.  I wanted to share to you the before and after.  

By the way, the flowers in the back yard that I previously posted, the flowers are all gone because the squirrel ate all the flowers and not the flower box looks bare and I probably need to plant new ones.  Unless I can find some flowers/plants that are now going to be touched or eaten by squirrels, I am not going to waste my money and time trying to make the flower box pretty.  I know I am NO green thumb, but I thought I would try.  Now every time I see the flower box, I just get upset and sad because of all the work I put into planting pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment