Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Timely Tuesday - New Tennis Racquet Strings

It's time to get my tennis racquets restrung specially when it still has the original string that it came with when I got it several years ago.  Since I have received a $10 off coupon after completing a survey, I decided to use it and get both my racquets done.  I picked the Head strings for my Head Racquet and the Prince strings for my Prince Racquet.  It makes sense, right.  When it comes to its tension, I am actually not sure what to get so I checked my racquet and then did a bit of research and of course ask the person that will actually do the work.  The end result is that I picked the 58 tension.  I thought it would be just right to pick somewhere in the middle.  After searching for these online, I was very disappointed that I did not buy them online because the price I paid at Sports Authority was almost 4x.  Oh bother

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm so excited to be paired with you in Lin's swap.
    I have started a little of my shopping, but still got some left to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Nice Blog!! Thanks for Share Great Information.

    To know more, you can visit here: Tennis Racquet

    ReplyDelete