Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Whitening Wednesday - First Time

There's always time to do a first even at my age.  My not so new dentist recommended at my last visit to try Whitening of the Teeth.  It took me six months to make a decision and then I said yes.  This month at my next cleaning appointment, I will be getting this process done.  Sometimes my teeth at the back are very sensitive to cold so I was wondering if this process will make it more sensitive.  Since this is the first time, I guess I should be researching online so at least I will have an idea of what I will be facing.  What is funny is that every time I think of teeth whitening, it always brings me back to the Friends episode where Ross decided to do a do it yourself version prior to his date.  I guess you know the rest of the story.  The big difference is the cost but I am thinking I better have it done properly than end up with the Ross incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment