Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

More Monday - More warmer weather & lady bugs

There's never such a thing as too many lady bug when it comes to my MIL.  Yesterday after having her birthday dinner at our home.  She opened some more presents from us and I wanted to share it with you.
Lady bug apron, place mats, napkin holder, socks, teapot, necklace, charms,wine stopper.
My daughter's gift to my MIL - charm for zipper pull.

REMINDER:  For those following my 7777 contest, you still have time to submit answers to the seven questions.  Look for the seven questions posted during the past seven Wednesdays. 

I am not bragging but yesterday we experienced the hottest April since I moved here.  The temperature hit 92F or 31C.  It was too hot to cook inside so we opted to have Steak, bake potatoes and steamed green beans.  As our home does not have air conditioning, Jeff has a secret way of cooling our home and it works.  I hope the weather stays nice as we have our next visitor arriving on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a secret anymore because Jeff shared with me the secret way to keep your house cool.

    ReplyDelete