Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Truthful Thursday - One more sleep

Yes, I am still counting sleep before my daughter gets here.  I have not seen her since July 2011 and that is a very long time.  If you have any children even if they are already adults and you have a great relationship with them, you will definitely be excited about seeing them again. Some of you are very lucky to be living in the same city or the same province/state with your children.  Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury and after being with her most of her life, it's really very hard to be away but I guess I have to live with my decisions.  Anyway, I don't want to make this post a sad one because I am actually very happy because she will be here soon.  Since this is truthful Thursday, I am just saying how I truly feel and how much I really appreciate that she is taking some time off from her very busy life to come and visit us.  I am trying to get everything ready so that I will have as much free time with her and of course my favorite SIL.  Here's another favorite photo that was taken a couple of years ago.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment