Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Win Win Wednesday - SWAP

My first and only SWAP arrived on Monday afternoon.  I was very excited about joining this and actually did not know the whole process until I ask my daughter to get permission from
Linny.  I waited for the deadline of the swap and then I got paired with Connie.  Just read her blog and she has posted what I have sent her.  Now it is my turn and here's what I received.
 
With the above items, Connie wrote a beautiful note and I loved it.  The black bag with Copenhagen Fashion week letters is a tote that I would be carrying with me at all times because of the San Jose NO plastic bag law.  When Connie found out that I love coffee,  she got this special coffee Mug (sales goes to Cancer research) and the chocolate mint flavor which wants to try also.  There are two bags of almonds (licorice and raspberry flavor) which is one of our favorite nut.  I am guessing a swap would not be complete without beauty products (face cream, hand balm, nail polish and hair product.  And last but not least my little blue OWL which was hand crocheted by Connie.  I immediately thought of giving it a name Ernetuar
(Inuit or Eskimo word for only son) and will be putting it in a special place in our home.  Thank you Connie for your favorite things. A special thanks to Linny for allowing me to join my first swap and for organizing it.  It was so worth the wait and what an exciting way to exchange gifts.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like the things I picked out for you. Some of the things I had picked ahead of being paired, but reading your blog I just knew we had coffee drinking in common and had to get you some:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow you got a lot of awesome stuff! I'm definitely diggin' that bag she sent, love it. Thanks again for joining the swap, it would not have been a success without you.

    I'm glad you had fun & if you're interested in participating again, I'll be hosting a 'Summertime' swap in July :) Hope to see you signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie is one of my favorite bloggers, we met through a Swap last year and a still friends :) Doesn't she send the nicest things?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great package you received! I really like the little owl. It's so adorable - and I like the name you gave it and the meaning behind it.

    ReplyDelete