Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Merry Monday - Four More Sleeps

That's right, only four more sleeps before my daughter and favorite SIL (son in law) arrives.  We are very happy that they were able to take the time off their busy schedule to spend time with us here in the good old USA.  This is their second visit since I moved here and I am hoping there will be more in the years to come.  We have been making some plans on where to go, where to shop, which restaurant to try and of course we will have our own Easter Egg Hunt.  I have to make sure that we get a lot of photos together because the last time my daughter and I had only one photo taken. This was the one and only photo and I had to copy this one from her blog which she posted yesterday.

There are still a lot of things I need to finish before she arrives so I am keeping this blog short. It will be such a nice treat to see her again and have some special moments even if it's only for nine days. 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I hope you all have a great time together during her visit.

    ReplyDelete