Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Soulful Sunday - Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all!  It will be another exciting day for us because my daughter and I will be going in our backyard to do our Easter Egg Hunt.  I am not sure how many we can find but it really does not matter because it's all about the fun of doing it.  We are also hoping that Gamble, our grandson will be doing the hunt with us.  Today we are also hosting the Easter Dinner and here's what we will be serving to our guests (my MIL, my niece, my cousins, and my stepson and his family (Katrina, Gamble and Greenlee).  It will be nice to have a family Easter Meal and it becomes more special because my daughter and her husband are with us.  

Turkey with stuffing
Cranberry Sauce
Gravy  
Yorkshire Pudding
Mashed Potatoes
Corn Casserole
Ham with Pineapple and cherries
Macaroni Salad
Sweet Potato Wedges
Peas and Carrots
Hawaiian sweet roll
Chocolate Crunch Cake

As this is one of those special holiday that is a favorite of my son, I would like to play this song that I found on one of his CD.  At first I thought it was for me as my name was on the CD but when I played it, I realized that it's a name of a group and the name of the album.  Gino, we love you and will miss you always.
Always Love by Nada Surf from the album Lucky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment