Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Simply Saturday - Go Sharks Go

Since the Sharks are in the playoffs, I will start with my hockey predictions again.  For today I am just going to cheer as tonight is the second game.  Their first game of the play off was so exciting but a little tiring since they had two full overtime.  It's always nice to watch an exciting game specially during the playoffs.  Unfortunately my daughter does not watch a lot of sports so I just want to spend as much time with her.  The good part is that there will be more games to see before the best out of seven ends.  One thing I do when the Sharks are playing is wear my Sharks T-shirt.  The other thing I do is change my nail polish to the Sharks colors (teal, black white). Go Sharks GO!
This was my first try at nail art of the Sharks logo. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks amazing... I can't get my hands that still, so if I try it will end up a big mess:)

    ReplyDelete