Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Simply Saturday - Be good to your daughter

.It's a beautiful Saturday morning and we will be having a grand slam breakfast made by Chef Jeff.  At the request of my daughter, he will be making dollar size pancakes and there will be some crispy bacon (my daughter's favorite) and eggs cooked in their preference.  As this is their first morning, they will also be trying some of the new flavor of our Keurig Coffee.  When it comes to fruits, I am not quite sure what my daughter eats but I know that my favorite SIL loves orange juice.  After breakfast we might make our plans for the rest of their stay or just hang out and catch up with our life stories but if it's a nice day, I might challenge my SIL in a singles tennis match or we can do the Australian style since my daughter does not play tennis.  It would be interesting if she would at least try and hit some balls with us.  We will have to play it by ear.  I am very lucky to have them this weekend to celebrate Easter and for the rest of the week to see some of the sights, do a bit of shopping and just spend as much time together.  I hope the weather will be warm and sunny for them since they need a real break from their Canadian winter.  Even though today is not a Daughter's day (is there such a day?) - in our blog world let us make it that special day.  Happy daughter's day to you all. 


1 comment:

  1. So I did play some tennis with you guys but as you may have noticed, I am not good at all but it looks like I am better at Wii Tennis. I was reigning Queen until SD ruined my thunder.

    Grand Slam breakfasts at CPBB is the best ever. I like how you threw in some crispy fried spam and hawaiian bread.

    ReplyDelete