Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Truthful Thursday - A special gift

When someone does something very special, it makes me feel some sort of connection.  Yesterday I mentioned in my post about the first swap I joined and what gifts I received in exchange for what I sent.  In the package was a hand made little crocheted owl.  I am not sure why but it made me think of my son.  Something in my memory banks remembers him sitting in our living room making the owl sound, I think it was because we were watching a bit of the Ellen show and she was making the same sound.  If he was still alive I know that he will love this little owl maybe put it somewhere in his desk or somewhere in his car.  I decided to name the owl with an inuit word ERNETUAR meaning "only son". This owl will now have a special place in our home and thank you Connie for making it for me.
Meet Ernetuar from Denmark
I found another song that was in one of my son's CD collection.  I was surprised that he liked this song (remake).  I believe the original was by Frankie Valli and the four seasons.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it, though I am sorry to hear about your son.

    ReplyDelete