Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Truthful Thursday - Just a little sad

There's a few more days to spend with my daughter but I am already getting just a tad sad because she will be going home in a few days.  Instead of getting sad I will try and have as many special moments with her even if it's only sitting in our living room talking or in the kitchen when I am making our meals or doing our dishes.  Our home has been filled with so much laughter and happiness since they have arrived.  My daughter and her husband as so animated and so funny that we seem to be laughing all the time.  Unfortunately my husband had to return work yesterday so he can only hang out with us after work and this coming weekend.  We have had a busy week and each day we don't sleep until very late and of course we don't get up early either.  I know things will be so different once they leave but we are very happy that they were able to stay with us during their visit.  Last night Dan (Jeff's son) and his family were over for dinner and Gamble had so much fun playing with Mike (my favorite SIL) and did not want to leave.  But I told him that he can do a sleepover this Friday and he was fine with it.  What is funny was that Mike ended up going to bed early as he got tired after playing with Gamble.  We are looking forward to Gamble sleeping over because he has missed a couple of weekends due to our renovations and other conflicting schedules.  I have missed a couple of days posting because of my daughter's visit and almost forgot posting the sixth question.

#6 Question: 
      WHAT IS THE SIMPLEST THING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND WHY?

Easter flowers given by my MIL and arranged by my niece.  Flowers makes my happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment