Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Whimsical Wednesday - It's the happiest place

Whether is Disneyland or Disneyworld, everyone who has visited these resorts claims that it's the happiest place on earth.  It's at least 37 years ago since I have been to Disneyland but I still remember that ride where you see all the different dolls of the world.  I think it's called "It's a small world".  Although now a days there are many more exciting rides which I probably would not try but just the whole resort is filled with characters that are from certain fairy tells or whatever movie it might have been.  Now that I live in California and Disneyland is only six or so hours away, I almost want to go and see all the latest attraction they have.  The only thing that is holding me back is the amount of children around, the long line ups, and whatever it is that has infected certain areas.  There is also that Aulani resort in Hawaii that is so interesting everytime they show the commercial for it.  But again it's for family with children.  It's not that I don't like children, it's just that my idea of a vacation is having fun with adults around.  This means that I wouldn't be able to experience all the good things about Aulani.  So where is the second happiest place on earth?  I might say that where I live is the second happiest.  The perfect weather, an amazing life without too many stresses and of course the ability to enjoy retirement.  All the day to day things that I enjoy is already a blessing and I don't take it for granted.  I guess I am saying that I don't have to go somewhere to be happy.  Where would you go to find that happiest place on earth?  

 Image result for it's a small world disney world orlandoImage result for aulani

No comments:

Post a Comment