Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Taxing Thursday - It's time to prepare

It's that time of the year again to complete the tax return form.  I have been doing my own taxes except maybe for a couple of years when my son did it for me.  Being here I am actually having to file two for each country.  The other one is very simple and straight forward and the other one it's filed jointly as a couple.  So basically I don't do anything except to give some numbers.  If I am getting a refund, I like to file early.  If I have to pay I would most likely wait until the beginning of April to submit.  This year I will probably pay but hopefully not too much.  I'm sorry this post is getting a little too boring.  Anyway, when you are finish reading this post, you will be in the mood to do your own taxes or if not get all the papers ready to bring to your tax person.

Image result for tax year

No comments:

Post a Comment