Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sushi Sunday - I had to try it again

Finally I gave in to my craving for Sushi again.  After my episodes of dizziness and nausea, I could not eat any seafood, which I love.  Each time I pass by this particular restaurant where I had lunch with my golf buddies, it became more and more obvious that I need to try again.  Last week I finally stop at the restaurant and ordered the Sushi Lunch special.  Since I was bringing it home, I knew that nothing will be wasted because I will just eat what I can and save the rest for another meal.  The fish was so fresh and the rest of the meal was just yummy.  At least now I know that I enjoy them again and I can't wait to try some other Sushi place that will be opening up soon at the new shopping plaza near our home.  Here's the lunch special.  There were so many other great choices but they were even bigger plate.

This lunch was only $ 12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment