Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Mouth-watering Monday - My sister's baking again

Every now and then I would get an email from my sister showing the latest goodies she has been making.  There was a time that she could not do much baking as she was taking care of her health.  Now a days, I will get a photo at least once a week of whatever it is that she has just made.  I wish she was visiting me because all the stuff she has been making are all mouth watering food.  Instead of describing them, you wan just see it for yourself and I am sure you will be wishing she was your sister.  Not only she is a great baker, she's a great cook.

Ensemada - a filipino sweet bun with sugar topping

Her version of Hawaiian King buns

She made this the last time she was visiting - Pineapple Upsidedown cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment