Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Favorite Friday - One of many

There's only one friend that I can think of when it comes to fun cars.  He's definitely a collector of classic cars.  I don't really know how many he has but I have seen several different classics and of course latest one.  His wife currently drive a Cadillac SUV and previously to that she drove a blue mustang.  Last week he took out his 1966 Corvair Corsa.  I like checking out special classic car and listening to the story behind it.  Anyway, I took some photos of this particular one and I believe it's one of his favorite.  I remember he also bought an old Corvair van with bright orange paint.  There's one other car that I saw only from a photo but also looks cool and in excellent condition.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment