Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Memories Monday - Celebrating Life

For the past few months we were receiving sad news about our friend's mother or father or a relative passing away.  One of my followers was wondering why I haven't posted any for a week.  It's a bit difficult to be so joyful and full of life when your friends are going through their grieving process.  The one thing that is comforting to them is that their loved one is not in pain.  Some of them have chosen to have a Celebration of Life instead of the traditional viewing/funeral.  They say that it comes in waves of three but since October, I have received at least ten notices of losing someone.  It's a little sad when you start buying sympathy cards in bulk and finding out you needed more.  Sometimes you start running out of things to write, comforting words are taking longer to write.  For those of you who have experienced these type of loss, you know exactly what I am talking about.  Life is short- that seems to be the phrase that keeps being used.  Enjoy life is another one.  I am very lucky to have retired early to enjoy the fruits of my labor.  I am enjoying life to the fullest and every moment is cherished.  We will never forget our loved ones that has gone before us.  We will remember the memories. 
Image result for candle and flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment