Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Talkative Tuesday - Let them be

Everyone seems to be a little talkative now and then.  Sometimes it's because there's so much to cover in such a short time.  Other times it's just some people just love to take over the conversation.  And then there's the ones that loves interrupting the one currently speaking.  I have to admit sometimes I get overly excited about the news that I wanted to share or maybe it's a dilemma that I need some answers.  There was a time when I was talking to my daughter on the phone and I completely forgot that maybe she needed to share her stories.  Since there was only a certain amount of time for our chat, we ended the call without her getting the chance to talk.  After that incident, I really try not to take over the conversation.  Now I am very cautious to make sure I let the person talking finish what they are trying to say.  At the end of the day, if I just listened to their stories, I feel better that I listened and it was not about me.  Today is a quiet day since I am concentrating of my sewing projects.  There's only a month left before the holiday boutique in our neighborhood and I need to be ready with my products.  So far I have the pin cushions, baby bandana bibs, kitchen towels and potato bags.  I'm planning to add some small cheap items like fridge magnets and maybe some napkin holders.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment