Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Flavourful Friday - Food glorious food

Do you remember the movie Oliver?  Do you recall the part where the little boy says "more please"?  That was not really an exciting meal, I believe it was just porridge.  Anyway, I don't think anyone of my reader would remember that movie as it was very old, just like me.
When you hear someone saying glorious food, it means it's something extra special, something that is full of flavor.  Today is just a collection of some of the recent meals that we have tasted. 
Caldereta (filipino spicy beef stew) for Friday night dinner.

Prosciutto and pear sandwich from Toronto Airport restaurant.

Caesar Green beans salad which I made while visiting my friend in Ottawa.
 
Crabcake with rice and coleslaw at a restaurant in Charlottetown, PEI.
My camera's battery was very low - but my dinner was similar to this at Shadowbrook restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment