Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Maleficent Monday - Many movies

What is different about Air Canada's aircraft?  It's the screen behind each seat that allows passengers to watch movies during their whole flight.  I am sure some other airline has that as well, but I can only share my recent experience.  While on our vacation, I flew on AC from SFO to YYZ and then from YYZ to YHZ and return.  During all those flights, I was able to watch the following movies.  This is really something for me since I don't remember how long ago since the last movie.  What I really love about this feature is that you can start a movie as soon as you get on your seat and finish it until you actually have landed.  Of course sometimes there are some quick interruptions due to their announcement which has to be completed in both English and French.  But even with that, I was able to complete most of the movies I have picked.  In no particular order, here's my list. 

  • Maleficent
  • The Amazing Spiderman 2
  • The Other Woman
  • The Grand Budapest Hotel
  • Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit
  • 22 Jump Street       
  • Uvanga (Canadian short story film)
  • Trading Day (watched it with my daughter at their home) 
  • Chef (another movie I watched with my daughter)         
This is the most number of movies I've seen in a month.  If I can count on my memory being great, I know that usually I see one every year.  So I am guessing, I am good for a while. How many movies do you watch in a week, month or year?  According to my daughter, I am not very good at picking movies to watch.  Hopefully you all have seen what I have seen.

And here's a short list of movies that I might see while my girlfriends are visiting:

  • If I Stay
  • The Song
  • When the game stands tall
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment