Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Miserable Monday - Lack of sleep

Why would I be miserable specially after a weekend?  Because we had to babysit again the grandkids.  For whatever reason the little one has a bit of a cold and stuffy nose and I believe that is why she was uncomfortable sleeping.  We tried to keep her up a little longer than her normal bedtime so she will be really tired.  During the night she must have cried almost every couple of hours.  Poor Jeff who had to get up to give her a bottle or change diapers.  Even though I did not get up, I would wake up too and we would both have a difficult time going back to sleep.  Just as we are in our deep sleep, the little one with start crying again.  I don't know how other grandparents do it but we are exhausted by the time their parents pick them up.  My patience was being tested and I was happy to leave early on Sunday to go my volunteer.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing with both kids but they do need constant attention.  Before they arrived, I manage to make a dress and a skirt for the little girl.  This material was originally my skirt and then my sister used it last time she was here.  The fabric seem to have lost its elasticity so I thought why not make something out of it. Check it out.
Left one is a sundress and the right one is a skirt.
She wore the sundress on Saturday and the skirt on Sunday - forgot to take a photo

No comments:

Post a Comment