Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Mystery Monday - What's happening!

Before I start on my list of excuses, I would like to wish my dear friend Lorna who is celebrating her birthday today.  She's a BFF and I'm like her older sister, not by much.  I wish her all the best and many more years of happiness, health and of course wealth.

There is really no mystery why I've been missing my daily post/blog.  It's just because
  • I have been watching two weeks of tennis - the French Open
  • There's a new sewing project for one of the ladies from my volunteer work and there's a lot of pieces (blanket, pillow, bibs, burp pads, changing pad, booties, and maybe a diaper and wipes case)
  • After our babysitting weekend, it takes a couple of days to recover. Am I getting really old?  It is exhausting to take care of two kids for 24 hours.
  • We've had a few days of scorching weather and it does take out some of my reserve energy.  I've also noticed that my some form of allergies is back and so is my asthma.
  • A lot of catching up with housechores after my sister left and there's still more to do.
Flower always make my day and I hope it works for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment