Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sensational Saturday - The RANCH

Our very good friends Jean and Gil gave me a very special gift for my 60th birthday - A gift certificate to play at the famous golf course in the bay area called The RANCH.  Although it is a very difficult course for me to play because of the contour and the distance, the spectacular view is an awesome experience therefore still one of my favorites.  Since Jeff is really not one to golf the regular course (takes too long), I have decided to take my favorites.  Chris and Gil works with Jeff and I've had several opportunity to golf with them in other courses in the bay area (Sunnyvale GC, San Jose Muni, and Los Lagos).  They are such nice guys who are very easy going, even keel and of course fun.  Our fourth is Ethan who I play on our Thursday group and works at the golf course where I volunteer.  He currently runs the youth summer golf camp, therefore he has all the patience in the world to take care of those eager young golfers.  My golf instruction Matt advised me to just have fun, don't bother scoring and bring lots of balls.  He is probably right and I plan to do just that.  The last time I played there was last September with my girlfriend from Canada.  She was a little wild when driving the cart so I am hoping that whoever I am riding with this time be a little more subdued.

#1 HOLE
#10 HOLE


No comments:

Post a Comment