Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Whurry Wednesday - Baby Shower Gifts

Finally completed the order from one of my co worker at my volunteer place.  We shopped for the fabrics on May 31 and I did not start cutting fabrics or designing until this past weekend.  Today I can showcase all the different items that I made.  I am sure that she will love it as well as her niece who lives in Alberta, Canada.  If you were having a baby or know someone who is pregnant, would you like to have this complete set?  How much would you pay for it?
Reversible and washable bibs

Baby wipes case for travel

Reversible warm and fluffy soft blanket

Burp pads for Mommy and Daddy

Washable change pad

Reversible pillow and case

Change pad roll ready for travel

Diaper holder for day trips

No comments:

Post a Comment