Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Win Win Wednesday - Golf treats

Remember the expression it's better to give than to receive.  When you do a lot of giving at some point something does happen and you end up as the receiver.  Since I started golfing with different friends during the week, I always try to bring a small snack for everyone.  I have to pack my lunch and a little treat for my self, so it's not a big deal to do some extras.

Today, my golf buddy Bruce brought me something special that he made.  At first I thought that he was just bragging about it and would not come through with his promise.  On the 13th hole, we stopped to have a little snack that he made specially for me.  Check it out.

Musubi (spam, nori, rice and special seasoning on top)
In return, I brought him the freshly made Brownies by Jeff which became our dessert after a couple of these awesome Musubi.  I will definitely start making these and creating several varieties in preparation for my daughter and SIL next visit.  For some reason I have a feeling that they will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment