Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Mishaps Monday - Wimbledon Opens

It's that time of the year again, the Wimbledon 2013 began today.  The first round coverage started at four in the morning and I forgot to record it.  No big deal because the total hours of coverage is usually between 6 to 8 hours.  When I got up and turn the TV, flip through the channels, that's when I realized that it had began.  I decided to record as many days as I can so I won't miss any of the matches.  Unfortunately one of my favorites has been eliminated during the first round.  Rafa aka Rafael Nadal lost to Darci - have not heard of this player.  The good news is that my top favorites Roger and Maria have moved on to the second round.  I will be watching a lot of tennis for the next two weeks.  The house chores will be done during commercials.  Another benefit is the timing of the coverage due to London time.  Being really early does not conflict with any of the shows that Jeff records.  One more excitement tonight is the Stanley Cup #6 game.  I am cheering for the Bruins as it was the first hockey team that I liked when I first learned about hockey in 1974.  Good luck to Boston tonight and hope they will at least get a chance to play the seventh game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment