Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tiger Tuesday - Is it his turn again?

Most of my readers are probably not into golf, but I know there's a few out there who will be following the US Open this week.  While trying to finish up the sewing project that I started during the weekend, I decided to turn the TV on and see what's new.  The coverage was from the Golf Channel and it's pretty much all interviews of the top players.  Some of them were just going through the motion of media day but I was very interested in one particular player - Sergio Garcia.  If you follow golf, you know why.  The incident that happened between him and Tiger.  It has been a couple of weeks and it's still haunting him.  Poor guy.
He's apologized and has explained and has answered each and every question.  What I don't understand is that the reporters keep asking the same question, maybe just changing a couple of words.  If Tiger can tell Sergio that it's in the past and we can move on, why can't these reporters let it go.  I am really surprised how some of these reporters are just plain stupid.  They can't seem to think of other question to ask or they are not just prepared.  I am not a reporter but I sure can think of ten different questions to ask Sergio without ever going back to that so called incident with Tiger.  I am so proud of him with his responses and patient with the stupid and terrible reporters.  I believe they shouldn't be allowed next time in the media room unless they have come prepared with important questions or at least up to date information.  I wish Sergio the best during his round and of course I am routing for Tiger again to win this 2013 US open.  I still believe that he is one of the greatest golfer ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment