Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Terrific Tuesday - Mr. Fix It

What is terrific about Tuesday?  My Nintendo DS is fixed.  My terrific husband Jeff aka Mr. Fix it, repaired the DS and last night he showed it to me and it is definitely working again.  Although I have to be careful when opening and closing it, the good news is that I can actually play with it.  This is one of Jeff's many talents.  When something is not working in the house whether it is an electronic item or anything inside or outside the home, he would try and check it out. He would also do some research if he is unsure how to fix it.  Recently he has fixed the following:
  • My broken Nintendo DS
  • The air matress in our guest bedroom
  • The living room light/switch
  • Changed oil on my car
  • He is currently working on the bannister for our stairs
I am truly very lucky to have a very handy man around the house.  By the way, did I mention that he makes the most moist and fudgy brownie.  He can also make some awesome chocolate chip cookies which he learned from my MIL.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment