Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Feline Friday - Only for Cat lovers

Today is the first day of summer or you can also say the longest day of the year.  I really don't have a lot to talk about except for one life experience that I always remember every time June 21 comes along.  When I was living in Yellowknife, I had a chance to go with the local high school theatre group who took the everyone who participated in the Fiddler on the Roof play.  We performed in a small town called INUVIK.  After one of the performance everyone was out watching the sunset and sunrise which was amazing.  Not really sure how long it took but that something you cannot see unless you are up there, way up there.

Now for my main feature, meet my friend's cat.  I took their photo and Jean told me that they really cute and so I am sharing them to all my friends who are cat lovers.  Unfortunately I had to warn my daughter not to read my blog today.  

Buster always hides when visitors arrive, except yesterday, he actually came and sat in his bed.

Herc (Hercules) is the friendly one, likes to be brushed and sits patiently waiting for her food.

No comments:

Post a Comment