Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Finals Friday - French Open 2013

Only three more days of recording tennis matches and that's it until Wimbledon which will begin in three weeks (June 24 to July 7).  Some of my favorites have gone home but there's still a few more that will hopefully be in the finals.  Maria Sharapova for the women's and David Ferrer for the men's.  Since the beginning of the open, I have been recording every coverage as they start so very early in the morning.  Most days I would be having my breakfast watching the completed matches.  I love watching them without the commercials and I don't feel bad watching them because it's less time.  Some days when I have chores to do, I will watch the match of the day and when they go on commercial, I will quickly do my chores.  If it's ironing, then I could watch everything as I do them in our living room in front of the TV.  When it's a great and important match, I would usually wait for Jeff to get home and we can watch it together.  It's so great to have the DVR that can record a lot of shows which includes the PGA or LPGA tournaments.  Most of the shows that we were following are all done for the summer so therefore, no conflicts.  Only two shows at the same time can be recorded.  Lucky me, most of the tennis and golf are early in the day and not prime time.

She will be playing against Victoria Azarenka - this will be one loud match.
David Ferrer will be playing against Tsonga who I hope loses because he defeated my Federer,

No comments:

Post a Comment