Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Beauty regimen

When I missed the bonus special from Clinique this spring and product change, I decided to find a new moisturizer for my face.  It was a truly easy process.  While watching the new Aveeno commercial by Jennifer Aniston, I decided to try it out and bought it at Target.  As for the the rest of the daily make up regimen, I kept the same powder from Sephora #35.  I stopped by their store to pick up my birthday surprise and end up buying this new blush which was a great deal.  Last night I realized that I used my last daily facial cleanser wipe.  Now I need to get a couple of packages which I get at my secret store because it's inexpensive.  Honestly, I don't spend a lot of money for beauty products and I am very lucky because at my age, I still don't have a lot of wrinkles (maybe a couple).  Every now and again I get some nice products from my daughter which I love using.

Available at any pharmacy but Target has the better price.

Today is the first day I am trying this and it's amazingly simple

This has been my favorite for a couple of years. It's easy to remember the number.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment