Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sleepy Saturday - Not enough sleep

Do you get really cranky when you only have four hours of sleep?  Do you get up anyway and take a nap when you feel tired?  Do you just stay up and play games on the Kindle Fire to tire your eyes?  My answer is yes to two since I don't get cranky, instead I take advantage and take it easy and watch the third round of the US Open 2013.

I am not really sure why I couldn't sleep last night.  Things were just popping in my head that happened five years ago.  It went from one incident to the next and more stories revolved around the same topic.  I couldn't get it out of my mind and therefore no sleep.

Since we are not babysitting this weekend Jeff and I were able to do a lot of our chores.  He started with oil change for my car only. I say this because he has an electric car which does not need those type of maintenance.  After that he washed both cars while I do the laundry, dishes, dusting and other tidying of the rooms.  We needed to get some groceries as well.  

Who are you routing to win the US Open?  In no particular order, here's a few names that I would like to see as my top ten to finish.
  • Tiger Woods
  • Ricky Fowler
  • Phil Michelson
  • Steve Stricker
  • Rory McIlroy
  • Luke Donald
  • Bubba Watson
  • John Senden
  • Justin Rose
  • Adam Sott
Wicker Basket instead of Flag - very interesting history

No comments:

Post a Comment