Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Too Tired Thursday - Finally

Finally, it's the last day of babysitting and hopefully I will never be asked again.  But just in case they do, I will make sure that I have an alibi.  Sometimes I think I should just find a regular job, get paid and then I have a great excuse why I cannot babysit.  Somehow it sounds really crappy and coward excuse, but for those of you who are consistently being asked to baby sit other people's kids, I am sure you know what I am talking about.  Here's what I look with the two grandchildren after they arrive early in the morning.  As you can see, the baby is a bit big and solid.  No wonder my left arm is sore after the first day. 
I am not sleeping on the job, they are just a little drooping from lack of sleep and being tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment