Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Frame Friday - Sunglasses


What do you do when you see a pair of sunglasses that you have been looking for and then you found out it is on sale?  The answer:  YOU BUY IT.  Well, this post topic came about when I went to KOHL’s last Tuesday and I found a pair of Sunglasses.  I could not believe the deal that I got.  It was marked with a yellow sticker but there was no price.  I went to the first Price Check stand and could not believe what I saw.  $ 2.68 

When I got home, I decided to collect all the sunglasses that I have.  There were three in my car and two in Jeff’s car.  I took a photo of all six which includes my recent purchase (sporty look, bluish lens).  From top to bottom - newest to oldest.  The third one from the top with the larger roundish frame was given by my daughter. 




How many pairs of sunglasses do you own?  Do you only like a specific style?  Do you lose them or give them away once you buy new ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment