Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Silly Sunday - Nothing exciting

It's one of those days when my mind is not producing a lot of ideas for blogging but I did not want to miss today, so here's a post of nothing exciting, maybe a little boring or just plain silly. 

#1 is my lunch at Panera Bakery last week.  I chose the pick 2 for $6.99 which includes the bowl of Summer Corn Chowder, half turkey and asiago cheese on foccacia bread and potato chips.  The bear claw was a surprise after my card was scanned, I was offered a free pastry (birthday gift).



#2 is my afternoon need to do some baking.  The only recipe that I have all the ingredients is an apple sauce cake with raisins and walnuts.  Jeff came home and complimented on the aroma around the kitchen of a freshly baked cake.


#3 are the flowers that my MIL gave me on the weekend.  Every weekend when she comes to join us for dinner, she has been bringing me flowers which she buys at the farmer's market near her home.  I really appreciate her thoughtfulness and generosity as it sure makes my day or week.  Her son does not bring me flowers, so it's like she is making it up for Jeff.


#4 is the previous and recent nail design on my toes.  I know toes are not the greatest photo subject, but it's the only way I can show the design of my nail art.  Yellow and black was a couple weeks ago and two days ago and current design is the orange and silver colors.



#5 is my new very bright orange pants from Marshall.  This is my second summer color pants.  I actually wore it to my volunteer job last week and got some heads turning (too bright).

That's all for today.  I guess it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be.  Another weekend is over and it's almost the end of July and only 23 more sleeps before my daughter arrives.
 

1 comment:

  1. That's really nice that your MIL always brings you flowers. Flowers in the house always brings a cheerful mood. I wish I could afford weekly flowers.

    ReplyDelete