After my daughter sent me her itinerary for her upcoming visit, I started counting sleeps. Today there's 28 more sleeps and maybe I should start thinking of what we can do during her 8 days in very sunny and hot California. I am sure I won't have any problem thinking of filling up these days. Let me see, if I know my daughter very well, here's my list and maybe when she reads this, she will comment on her likes and dislike.
- Shopping at Gilroy Outlet
- Take Gamble to Gilroy Gardens for the day
- Spend an afternoon at the Petroglyph Ceramic Store
- Stop by the Psycho Donut before shopping at Ross & Target
- Spend an afternoon at Santana Row and then have dinner at one of her favorite restaurant.
- Watch a good movie at Oakridge Mall and stop after for a snack of ROTI Bun and Bubble tea.
- Go out to a nice dinner for Jeff's (step dad) birthday.
- Spend the day with her cousin in Downtown San Francisco.
As you can see, the days could get filled so quickly, I did not even get a chance to add a road trip to one of the tourist spot she has not visited. I am sure our evenings will be filled watching TV or maybe playing Wii. I hope she will have some energy to do Just Dance 3 with me. She mentioned she would like to go for a walk around the block. What was funny is that she requested that I don't feed her a lot of food.
If you have have 8 days to spend with your daughter or your mother, what will be on your list? Do you have a great relationship with your daughter? I am so lucky to have an awesome relationship with my daughter but unlucky because we live so far apart.