Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sweet Saturday - New Oreo's

When I saw these three new kinds of OREO's, I immediately took photos of them because I am sure my daughter would love to try one or all three.   
The filling is made with colorful sprinkles (like the ones you use for cupcakes)
The filling is made with two colors like the creamsickle (orange and vanilla)
The filling looks bluish not sure what flavor but definitely reminds you of the ocean.
I wonder how long it will take for my daughter to notice this and tell me which one she would like to try.  Since she will be visiting next month, I will probably get some a week before she arrives so she can try it right away.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try the summer ones. Birthday Oreos are nice looking but are kind of like the regular ones and I know I for sure won't like the creamsicle ones.

    ReplyDelete