Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Too Tired Today

Why you might ask?  First of all it's very late but technically here in San Jose it is still Thursday.  Why am I tired?  Here's why.
  • Got up at 630 am to get ready as I had to carpool with Jeff.
  • Played tennis for two hours from 830 to 1030
  • Golf from 1200 to 1345 and again from 1400 to 1545
  • Shopped at Ross for 30 minutes - bought a candle, a marinating sauce and 3 outdoor mats for our front and back door
  • After picking up Jeff at work, we stop to get groceries at Lucky's
  • While Jeff washed both cars, I put away groceries, swifter the floors and then mop with the special wood floor cleaner
  • Stripped the bed sheets, washed them and place it back for our arriving guests.
I know I will have a good sleep tonight and will be ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment