Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Simply Saturday - Semi Finals Saturday - US Open

Imagine if Jeff did not have a DVR, it will mean that I couldn't leave the house because I will be glued to the TV for 8 hours or less depending on how long the matches take.  Today, both Men's semi-finals will be on CBS and in 3D.  Wow, I will get to put on our 3D glasses to watch both matches.  So who am I cheering for, you might wonder!  

Nadal VS Murray - definitely Nadal - he has so much charisma and very humble and just a great player who accepts defeat graciously.  A great athlete and an awesome tennis player.
Federer VS Djokovic - of course Federer - like Nadal he is so professional, recognizes the opponents strength and so politically correct during interviews.  I would vote for him if he was running for President.

On the women's side,  it really does not matter who wins the finals, as long as it's not SW.  Ooops, I think I already posted that.  I would still watch it while I am sewing - just for company.

That's all for today because I have a lot of tennis matches to watch.  Good luck to all, except SW.

2 comments:

  1. Like you I'm excited about sports on TV, but for me it has to do with NFL football! :) Tomorrow my favourite team in the world - the Dallas Cowboys - will be playing their first game of the season against the NY Jets. I'm SO ready to watch and cheer on my boys :) I went and bought a new shirt today and it made me wonder if Leesh had picked out a team for her VS shirt that you were going to get her :) I hope she decided on the Cowboys :) I hope you had fun watching the US Open and that everyone you were going for won :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you get to watch in 3D.

    When SW lost over the weekend, we thought about you and how you must be jumping for joy.

    ReplyDelete