Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Lost my bounce

How did I lose it?  I am not sure.  It all started last Saturday.  We were on our way to my MIL's house to do some finishing work at her shed.  All of a sudden I started not feeling good, like a ton of bricks hit me.  At first I thought I was just nauseated because I was reading a message from my phone.  Maybe I should chew a gum and I did and the nausea sort of went away.  Jeff had to stop at Home Depot to get some materials that he needed.  I sat in the car and waited to see if it would go away.  It didn't.  We continued our journey and we arrived at my MIL's home, without hesitation I went straight to her sofa in the living room and laid down.  Not really sure how long it took but eventually I fell asleep and when I woke up, believe it or not, I was fine and ready to work.  My MIL and I painted the whole outside of the shed.  


The next time I lost my bounce was after lunch at the Senior Center where I volunteered.  Both days, Monday and Tuesday I felt similar to above but not as bad.  Just no energy.  However, I had to do my part during the clean up.  Both days, when I got home, I had to take a nap.

Here's my own prognosis of the above symptoms:
  • My blood sugar has been a little elevated and that causes the lack of energy - duh
  • I have not exercise as much as the previous weeks - a little sluggish
  • Maybe my thyroid is low which causes fatigue - first symptom
  • Something is not quite right inside that I don't know about - surprise
  • I have been doing a lot from the previous two weeks - makes sense body is worn
What do you think?  Should I just see my doctor if I don't get my bounce within a couple of days?  Truthfully, I would like to find a new doctor so maybe this is a good time to change.


1 comment:

  1. Sisterly advice....you should go and see your doctor or new doctor.

    ReplyDelete