Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Simply Saturday - Sweep, Shine, and Sort

Just a week left before our next Canadian couple arrives to our CPBB.  This means I have to do my housekeeping chores and do some meal planning.  They will be with us for a couple of nights and it will be great if I can play a round of golf with them.

This weekend Jeff and I will be doing some cleaning, car washing, paper filing, re arranging the living room, lawn mowing, maybe some baking and what ever else needs to get done. It is really not the best way I would like to spend the weekend, but if I want to play tennis and golf next week then I need to get my chores done.

In between all of those chores, I have to spend a bit of time catching up with watching Golf.  I have recorded two days of Solheim Cup.  It's great seeing all these women play so well, I wish I could really learn just from watching their swing, their putts and of course their chipping skills.     

While we are on the topic of watching TV, last week was the first week of all the shows that we follow.  Jeff is really good at recording them so we can watch them in half the time and breeze through commercials.  Here's my top 10 list for this season.
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Modern Family
  • Parenthood
  • Harry's Law
  • Hawaii Five O
  • The X Factor-new
  • 2 Broke Girls-new
  • Pan Am-new
  • Whitney-new
What's in your list?  I remember my daughter checking my list last year and we only have one show that's the same.  I think it was Grey's.  There are other shows that Jeff likes that I am not that keen on watching because it's scary or weird. (Fringe, Ridiculousness,Tosh.O).

2 comments:

  1. What kind of a comment is that above mine? It looks like spam.

    anyway, now we have two shows in common - Grey's and Two Broke Girls (I just watched the first episode on Rogers on Demand so I don't know what day and time it's actually on).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Saturday is my housekeeping chores day as well. I will do some basic chores like sweeping and mopping the floor however I will leave some heavy one for professional cleaning services such as curtain and mattress.

    ReplyDelete