Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Keurig Cups - Fall collection

Today while having breakfast, I am trying a new coffee flavor from the fall collection.  It's called Pumpkin Spice.  It has a hint of the spice not so much the pumpkin.  So I don't think this will be added to our daily collection.  The other one I tried last night as part of my night time snack.  It's called Apple Caramel Pie.  My opinion is that it's just OK.  When I can't really smell the flavor while it's brewing, then I know it won't be as good to drink.  A little disappointed with these new purchase.  These are still my favorites and when you come and stay at our CPBB, you can try these flavor and I know you will agree with me.
  • Chocolate Glazed Donut
  • Cinnamon Roll
  • Raspberry Chocolate Truffle
  • Kahlua
  • Mudslide
  • Butter Toffee
  • Cappuccino
  • Chai Latte
  • French Vanilla
What is your favorite kind of coffee?  Are you addicted to any of the following kind?
  • Starbucks
  • Tim Horton's
  • Peet's Coffee
  • Country Style
  • Seattle's Best
  • Second Cup
  • Other brand we don't know about

2 comments:

  1. I love Coffee Bean! It is mostly in Southern California, but we have (3) locations here in SF.

    I also love the coffee at CPBB :) And the people who work there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there are so many flavours for Keurig machines. Our Tassimo at work only has about 8 different kinds.

    ReplyDelete