Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Portmeirion Botanic Garden Collections

While doing some shopping with my MIL, we stop by at Macy's to check if they have the Platinum Keurig Coffee maker. Unfortunately they didn't have it in stock and my MIL ended up buying it at Target for the same price.  When I saw this collection of plates and other pieces from the Portmeirion collections, all I can think of is my sister.  I don't really know how many pieces she has but I know she has a lot.  So I took a couple of photos to send to her and of course she was very excited.  When I talk to her, she said that she will definitely buy a few pieces as a gift to herself for her upcoming birthday.  I don't think I will be buying any of this item for her as they are very expensive.  For those of you who know my shopping style, these prices are way over my head.  Anyway you can check out what I am talking about.  They are very pretty.
All of these pieces are available at Macy's.
Teacups set at top and 3 different shaped container for sauces, jewellery or whatever you want to hide.
Measuring spoon set - $29.99 - on sale.
Do you have a favorite collections?  Do you have two different sets of dinnerware - day to day and special?  If you have the funds what collection would you like to have at your dinner table?

No comments:

Post a Comment