Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Trips around the world

During the weekend, we did some cleaning and organizing our extra room which is also called "Jeff's Office".  While filing some of my papers, I found my book where I recorded all the different countries that I have been.  Since I did not have anything interesting to post today, I thought you might find it interesting.  I am listing it alphabetically as it is easier for me to copy it from my list.
  • Austria
  • Barbados
  • Belgium
  • China
  • Costa Rica
  • Croatia
  • Cuba
  • Dominican Republic
  • Dubai
  • El Salvador
  • England
  • Estonia
  • Ethiopia
  • France
  • Georgia
  • Germany
  • Ghana
  • Greece
  • Grenada
  • Guatemala
  • Guyana
  • Haiti
  • Honduras
  • Hongkong
  • Hungary
  • Italy
  • Ivory Coast
  • Jamaica
  • Japan
  • Lebanon
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • Nicaragua
  • Nigeria
  • Oman
  • Panama
  • Peru
  • Philippines
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • St. Lucia
  • St. Vincent
  • Scotland
  • Sri Lanka
  • Switzerland
  • Trinidad
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • USA
  • Venezuela
  • Vietnam
If I counted it right, there is a total of 51 countries.  I am very fortunate to have been in these countries and hopefully I will be able to see more now that I am retired.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should include where you had layover and was able to see part of the country like UK or others.

    ReplyDelete