Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Flower Friday - Nail Art

The last nail art I did last Sunday only lasted 4 days.  I was not very happy with the design that I did for both my toes and fingers.  Last night I decided to change it so it will be nice for the weekend.  The color choice is orange, black and white.  I was thinking of my niece who is very much a Giants (SF) fan.  So I hope that she likes it when she checks out my blog today.
Flower design only on ring finger
SF Giants colors
Have a great weekend to all.  We will be spending most of our weekend with Gamble.  We will try to keep him for a two night sleepover.  Although we know it will be very tiring for us, I know that he would love to stay an extra night as he has been asking about it for a really long time. 

1 comment:

  1. Good colors! Maybe it will bring luck to the Giants, so we'll make it into the playoffs!

    ReplyDelete