Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weekend Wednesday - Belated weekend report

As you noticed, I missed my Saturday and Sunday post, so although a little late I still would like to share what we did on the weekend.  If you remember from previous post, my step grandson Gamble stays with us from Friday night to Saturday night. On Friday night, we raced his new remote control trucks, played Wii and he gave me lots of kisses prior to going to bed. We took him to the Santa Clara Arts and Wine Festival and he had a great time.  The funny part of this past weekend, he was suppose to stay with us for two nights but on Saturday night after his shower he wanted to go home to his Mommy's house.  We called his parents and he asked if he could come home.  He said he was missing his mom and dad.  This is what he did after breakfast on Saturday.
Remember this Mr. Napkin Head from the movie The Holiday - Judd Law as a dad.
Gamble with his new remote control trucks.
Before taking him back to his parents home, I told him that I am a little sad because he was going back one night earlier and I thought he was excited about staying with us longer.  His reply was "Maybe next time, I will stay longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment