Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Feeling great

Don't you feel great if you have accomplished a lot during the weekend.  Well, I do because usually I don't get a lot done when Gamble is sleeping over.  Here's more of my projects completed. 
Men's senior bib - reversible - this is for my supervisor Susan's father.
A new white decorative pillow for our bed.
Kitchen towels to be used as gifts for my CPBB guests.
Jeff's new tennis pouch - this will hold his phone, keys, etc. or whatever is in his pocket that he wants to empty.
Of course the weekend is not complete without baking - Banana Nut Kahlua Muffins.
What about you?  What did you accomplished this weekend?  Did you just watch Football or Golf or the Emmy's?  By the way, I watch all of those.  The SF49ers versus Dallas Cowboys, it was a great game, Congratulations to Marz for her winning team.  I also watch the youngest (only 16 yrs. old) golfer Lexie Thomson winning the Navistar LPGA Classic and Justin Rose win the BMW golf championship.  Last but not least, I am so happy to see Jim Parsons of TBBT win another Emmy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling great because I feel like crap. Work kicked my butt this week so I'm so glad today's Friday. Last weekend I didn't do much because I think I was coming down with something. Slept 10 hours on Sat and I have a feeling this weekend will be all sleeping time too.

    ReplyDelete