Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Soulful Sunday - My Top Ten Songs for this year

After reading my daughter's blog about end of summer, it made me think of songs that are going to make me remember this year.  It does not feel like end of summer here in San Jose as last week they had some of the hottest days.  But after checking out the weather, it seems like we will have the cooler weather coming, I guess this means Autumn is on it's way.  By the way, yesterday it was my first time to help out with yard work - first time since my move.  It was hard work specially since the sun was out and it was pretty hot.  And then a thought came to my mind.  It could be worst - I could be shovelling snow in the freezing weather.  So I continued raking leaves and trimming some of the ivy.  Now that I have covered all the seasons, it brings me back to songs.
  1. Need you now - Lady Antebellum
  2. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
  3. Forget you - Ce Lo Green
  4. California Girls - Katy Perry
  5. Breakeven (falling to pieces) - The Script
  6. Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
  7. Where are you now - Justin Bieber
  8. Perfect - Pink
  9. Dynamite - Taio Cruz 
  10. Only Girl (in the world) - Rihanna 
Does any of the above songs included in your playlist?  It took me a while to find some of the title and artists because I knew some of the lyrics but didn't even know the correct title or sometimes the artist.  Now it's stored in my memory just in case I have to play Name That Tune.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't know that Bieber song...

    I love the Rhianna song, it reminds me of Vegas and Maureen.

    ReplyDelete