Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Free Friday - Shoe bags, etc.

It's Friday again which means the weekend begins.  Actually for me every day seems like a long weekend because I am retired.  But even though everyday is a Saturday for me, I do look forward to the weekend because I get to spend two days with Jeff doing whatever we feel like doing.  So far no plans this weekend except attending Gamble's 5th birthday party.  Nothing exciting on this post except more of my sewing for the week.
Another shoe bag for my daughter.
A patriotic shoe bag with stars and lined with stripes fabric.
Practice apron for a little girl.
Reverse side of the above apron.
While checking for some fabrics in my sewing drawer, I found a bunch of leftover materials.  I guess I will be making some more aprons for little girls, some more shoe bag or lingerie bag and of course the other projects that I have listed a couple of weeks ago.

Just in case you are craving for something sweet, the other day, I found a box of Sugar Babies (something similar to jelly beans but just caramel). When opened the box the candies were all stuck together.  I thought I would try something to revive them.  I place them all in a small non stick pot and melted it slowly.  Once it was all syrup, I placed a bunch of mixed nuts in my new NON STICK FOIL which I wanted to try out.  So this is the finished project.
Sugar Babies Nut Brittle aka SBNB

No comments:

Post a Comment